home

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Mini Album

So i saw this on facebook, then followed to her blog Karolina Bukowska
FAB right?  and I thought I can do that so I created one of my own.

Here is the cover, lots of my left over goodies and paper.  I am not completely happy with my album it needs to have a little more hinge room once all the papers and goodies are in it doesn't close properly.  Now if you have every met me it drives me crazy when things don't close properly.

I am a little obessed with my patina paste right at the moment so of course that was used.

Fragments with rub ons, on top I love fragments!


Open.  I just bought Tim Holtz paper dolls- they are great.

I used my new scribble designs that are available on my etsy store BoozyBear.  Here i used scribble lightbulb
Lighten Up



Here you can see a scribble star chipboard.


This one used scribble lines and wobble arrows chipboard.


I used Prima paper and 7 dots Studio paper die cuts.




Lighten Up Chipboard

Wobble Arrows

Scribble Lines











No comments:

Post a Comment