home

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Collect Memories

Finished a layout for a class at Loopalo art studio in Cold Lake, I used 7 dots studio monthly challenge as inspiration My Favorite Things.  Here is the mood circle




Here is my take, I can't get enough of circles or mechanicals outlined with black charcoal.

I just love outlining the cardstock circles created with Cotton Candy Dreams in charcoal then I smear with my fingers. Highlights the circle and creates a shadow at all the same time.  What else can i put circles on?


I smeared on stucco texture first then colored with alchemy paint, magicals, primary elements and white acrylic paint.  The texture of stucco ready pops with the charcoal smudges.


Look at all the wonderful texture.

I added a circular frame, chipboard texture on top and bottom, then a wire frame with thread tangle. Boom done!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation!
    Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes this is such a stunning project! I absolutely love it!Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i'm in love with this work!!The fine colors and the vinatge photo are in perfect balance and harmony!TFS with us at 7dots challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning!!! Love the shadows, love the colors and all the creation! Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Creation thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Love the textures and the "fade" details you have made! Really gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining in the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete