home

Thursday 12 November 2015

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Yes I am a winner also a fan of Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.

My bold bright tag has one the color challenge over at
Lindy Stamp Gang.  Let the shopping begin.

















Here are some other tags i worked on this weekend.  I was at a crop in Camrose at Bittern Lake Lodge, it was fantastic.  Four days, no cooking, sleeping til 10, laughter and friendship and of course a little scrapbooking.

Pastel beauty- pattern paper tag, with chipboard colored with gesso then gelatos, add texture with modelling paste and stencil also colored with gelatos.  Then layer layer layer.

Background texture and lightbulb is my design chipboard.















This one i colored with dylusions, love how the color stays true.  I added harequinn pattern with a stencil and modelling paste then painted.  It is time consuming to hand paint but sometimes its just what a person needs and quite relaxing.

New chipboard design birdcage collage.













This one i love the color combination ombre effect.  The center piece is one of my chipboard designs.  The piping you ask- bendy straws!!  I glue everything onto the tag and it looks like nothing but junk- then the magic.  I paint the whole piece with gesso then add color with paint - Dana wakley thick acrylic paint.  Highlight with paint- black, white and copper.  It needs something but not sure what.












And the best for last- again add all pieces onto tag and paint with gesso.  This one i painted with copper paint then highlighted with black paint and mica ingredients- Prima / Finnabair.  I love how this one turned out it had a halloween feel so i added the white rubons and doddling.  Has a real metallic patina look.

















No comments:

Post a Comment